The KNUST College of Health Sciences (KNUST CHS) is pleased to invite authors to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations, to be delivered at the 10th KNUST CHS Biennial Scientific Conference on Ensuring Healthy Lives and Promoting Well- being for All. (Click here to register for the Conference)
- All submissions must be made online by July 31, 2023 (24:00 GMT) (Late-Breaking)
- The presenting author will be required to register for the Conference by July 31, 2023, in order to have the abstract acceptance confirmed. If a presenting author is not registered by July 31, 2023, the Scientific Committee will remove the abstract from the program.
- All abstracts will be reviewed, scored and accepted or rejected by the Scientific Committee.
General Abstract Guidelines
- We strongly discourage the submission of abstracts that contain incomplete data and/or analysis.
- All abstracts must be submitted in ENGLISH.
- Specify all abbreviations in full at the first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Use the abbreviation thereafter.
- Check the abstract thoroughly for spelling and grammar.
- Do not include references.
- There should be a single space between the title and authors, affiliations, and body of text.
All Abstracts MUST include:
- Maximum 125 characters
- Title Font: Times New Roman Bold 12 pts, Maximum 2 lines, Sentence Case.
- Full name and affiliation(s) are mandatory for each author.
- Indicate the presenting author for the abstract, by underlining his/her name.
- The authors, affiliations, and body of the text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12.
- BODY OF ABSTRACT:
- Maximum 250 words for the entire abstract.
- Main Text Font: Times New Roman, font size 12.
- The abstract must be structured as follows:
- Background: description of the problem, the hypothesis tested and study objectives
- Methods: the method used, or approach taken.
- Results: present in summarized form, must include data and/or substantial information about results, but do not include tables, graphs or pictures.
- Conclusion: implication/application of the main outcomes of the study.
Before you upload your file, please make sure you have followed the abstract guideline.